How to Get Involved
READY TO HELP?
Several of GNI’s exciting ministry opportunities are open to receiving short-term volunteers. If you are interested in connecting your church to a worthwhile project that will make a difference in the lives of the poor and oppressed, as well as in your own lives, why not consider sending a church-team, a family team, a team of business men, or even to go individually?
Many people have been blessed by investing time and treasures into projects like these. We have experience in hosting these groups and would love to help guide you in this process. Contact us with your ideas or questions any time at email@example.com
SHORT TERM ACTION = LONG-TERM INVESTMENT IN GOD’S KINGDOM!
Here are some ways you can get involved:
• Interceding in prayer for our ministry partners and the people they minister to.
• Supplying Bibles and biblical resources in the heart language of the people.
• Teaching English to second language learners where this could be helpful.
• Sponsoring the poorest of the poor to be able to go to school.
• Doing medical outreaches among those who need it most and can least afford it.
• Building homes to bless those who cannot build without help.
• Providing solar power and clean water in places that are without.
• Clothing those who are without adequate clothing.
• Supporting the causes of justice for those who are real victims.
• Volunteering with partner ministries involved in the prevention, intervention (rescue) or aftercare of victims of human trafficking and other forms of human exploitation.